Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Automatic PET Bottle Blowing Machine||Application:||Plastic Bottle|
|Mould Cavity:||2 Cavity||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Bottle Volume:||2 L||Bottle Mouth Diameter::||45mm|
PET Bottle Fully Automatic Bottle Blowing Machine /0.8L Bottle Making Machine
MAIN TECHNICAL PARAMATER
|Bottle Size||Max.Container height||290mm|
|Max. container diameter||80mm|
|Bottle Mouth diameter||45mm|
|Air compressor||HP Air consuming||2.0m³/ Min|
|LP Air consuming||1.6m³/ Min|
|Blowing pressure||<30 mpa|
|Dimension and weight||Main body dimension||2000*1600*1800mm|
|Main body Weight||1800kg|
|Preform auto-loader dimension||1900*1100*2100mm|
Air Compressor System
CRAFT FLOW (PET BLOWING STRETCH CRAFT FLOW)
Preform→Preform Storing Parts→Preform Heating (Temperature Adjustment) →(Pull Stretch→Blow Air→ Release Air→ Blow Pin and Mouth at same time→Close The Blow Mouth→Forming)→Finished
ADVANTAGE OF BOTTLER MACHINE
1. High Quality: Steady infrared heating system blowing and highly accuracy blow-mould
2. No Contamination: Closed production zone, good self-lubrication system avoid contamination
3. Saving labor: The machine operate by one person or one person can operate two sets, saving 3~4 labors.
4. Stable performance: Adopts world famous brand PLC touch screen Human~Computer Interface, have the characteristics of accuracy, high speed, stable performance. The structure is simple, heater and main machine adopts slipway, convenient for maintenance.
5. High Transparency: Easy maintenance, absolute safely, visual inspection, low noise.
6. Low Cost: Low consumption of electricity, air and water.
CLEANING WORK AFTER INSTALLATION
(1) There is no paint on the machine parts have been coated with anti-rust oil, after installing the application using gasoline or kerosene to clean these anti-rust oil completely washed off, then wipe clean with a soft cloth.
(2) Should be carefully remove surface chrome-plated rod, dust and dirt on the guide rod and the piston rod to prevent sliding bushings, seals and other damage.
(3) Clean the lubricant film coated on the sliding surfaces of the moving parts.