Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OEM/ODM Service::||YES||Function:||RO Water Purification, Water Filter Plant|
|Name:||Pure/mineral Water Treatment Plant||Voltage::||220V / 380V|
|Operating System::||Automatic||Power Plug:||Can Be Customized|
Water Rreatment Sand /Carbon filter/Water Softening Plant for RO System
Purified water is the most highly treated and closely regulated bottled water product by the FDA and IBWA, but also offers the most consistent and highest quality water to the consumer. It is noted that consumers of bottled water prefer the taste of purified water over other types. Bottlers say the consistent flavor is a result of the purification process. There are three primary processes used to produce purified water: deionization, distillation and reverse osmosis. Most bottlers choose RO over the others because of the many advantages, including reduced cost and increased performance. Some of these advantages also include removing nearly all organic compounds and up to 99% of ions and it rejects 99% of viruses, bacteria and fever producing substances. Also, RO is more energy efficient.
Water from lakes, rivers or the ground passes through a screen as it enters the water treatment plant. When the water source is a lake or river, the screen serves an important function, keeping out large natural contaminants such as plants and wood, or fish. If ground water is used, screening may not be necessary since the water has passed through layers of the earth in what is essentially a natural screening function.
Treatment plant workers add alum and other chemicals to the water, which cause tiny sticky particles, or floc, to form. These floc attract dirt particles, making them eventually heavy enough to sink to the bottom of the water storage tank.
The water and floc flow into a sedimentation basin. As the water sits there, the heavy floc settle to the bottom, where they remain until removal.
Water passes through layers of gravel, sand and perhaps charcoal, which serve to filter out any remaining particles. The gravel layer is often about 1 foot deep and the sand layer about 2 feet deep.
Water goes into a closed tank or reservoir. Chlorine or other disinfecting chemicals kill any remaining microorganisms or bacteria in the water and help keep the water clean until distribution. If a water treatment facility uses ground water as its only water source, disinfection may be the only step required to sufficiently treat the water. After it is disinfected, the purified water sits in the closed tank or reservoir until it flows through pipes to homes and businesses.
1. Water tank: storage of tap water, to solve the problem of insufficient tap water pressure and the back booster pump due to the impact of insufficient water, reduce the failure rate
2. Booster pump: equipped with a stainless steel pump, to provide sufficient pressure for subsequent filtration
3. Quartz sand filter: mainly remove the mud, suspended solids and large particles in the tap water
4. Carbon filter: mainly remove organic substances, residual chlorine and odor in tap water
5. Water softener filter: mainly remove the calcium and magnesium in tap water, reduce the hardness of water
6. Security filter: further filtration, protection of reverse osmosis membrane
7. High pressure pump: provide enough pressure for reverse osmosis system
8. Reverse osmosis unit: the core part of pure water equipment, the production of high-purity water.
9. Pure water tank: storage pure water, can change the size of the water tank,after the below process,The water result is pure enough for different application.
|Raw Water Storage Tank||3000L/H||
Storage tanks for water,thickness 2mm,single layer
Filters:Silica Sand Filter,Active Carbon Filter,Sodium-ion Filter,SS Pipes,Fittings And Valves.Pressure Gauge Material:SS304,
500*1500 With Filting Material 440/120/180Kg
High Pressure Nanfang Pump,
Electricity Control Box,Conductivity Meter,Flowmeter,Pressure Gauge
|Active Carbon Filter||3000L/H|
Sterilizing rate: 99.9%
Water capacitty: 1--100
Working pressure: 0.2--0.6Mpa
Water tem: 25℃
Usage hour: 8000H
|Ozone Generator With Mixer Tower||5G/H||
|Pure Water Storage Tank||2000L/H||
Storage tanks for water,
Max.Rotation Rate: 1750r/min
|Pipes,Fittings & Valves||SUS304|
1. The water must be pretreated before entering into the RO system, or it will bring damage to the RO membrane.
2. The RO system not only can be used for desalination, but also for filtering the organic substance and bacteria.
3. The production of water is monitored by the liquid crystal display conductivity meter.
4. The RO system needs be cleaned timely, including the stainless steel pump, filter, disinfectant tank, valve and other components.
5. Commonly, the RO system should work once every day. If it does not work in one week, it must be protected by some measures, or the service life of the membrane will be serious affected.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A:HQ Machinery is a factory who has rich experiences in All kinds of bottle blow moulding machine, we offer OEM services in the last over 20 years, and now we have our own brands and own designed machines for sale!
Q: How long need to ship the machines after order
A: All machines can be ready and shipped in 20-60 days after order!
Q: What's the payment you prefer?
A: Our standard payment terms are T/T with 30% deposits and balanced before shipment.