Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Water Treatment Plant||Usage:||Drinking, Industry,Pharmaceutical Etc|
|Type:||RO System||Function:||Producing Fresh Water|
|Control Method::||Full Control||Dimension::||Customized As Per The Capacity|
1t Automatic Bottled Drinking Water Treatment Plant Purification Machine
What's water purification system?
Drinking water treatment, the basic working principle is : using of a special high pressure pump, increasing pressure to raw water, then force raw water penetrating through reverse osmosis membrane under the pressure. Only water molecules and solvent less than microns can pass through the RO membrane.
Source: The source of water plays a key role in the quantity and quality of water one wants to produce, as well as to remain profitable. About a quarter of all bottled water comes from municipal supplies, with the rest coming from natural sources like springs and wells. But, regardless of where the water is flowing from, is privy to all the aforementioned testing from the agencies. One thing to take into consideration is what and organics and inorganic compounds are present at the source, and if it is practical or not to invest in equipment to remove them.
Equipment: Who wants water that is not clear, smells funny and tastes weird? The organic compounds, like metal ions, in water can contribute to these things. So, the processes mentioned above can help literally clear up the water. To reiterate, these are some of the processes: Membrane filtration can remove organic impurities, metal and other ions. Ozonization can break down organic constituents and reduce their odor potential while also sanitizing to minimize further microbial contamination. But, whichever filtration system is chosen, the plant will be built to spec.
Sand Filtration System
⇒ To remove suspended particles and Turbidity from the raw water by using Silica Quartz Sand
Active Carbon filter
⇒ To remove Chlorine, Odor, Color, Pesticides, Organics and In-organics Impurities and Metal Impurities from the water by using Carbon Bed. Removal of Chlorine is required for effective RO to be done to the water
Anti-Scalent Dosing System
⇒ To remove Calcium and Magnesium salts from the water
Micron Cartridge Filter
⇒ To remove micro impurities from water
Reverse Osmosis System
⇒ RO system to remove dissolvable impurities and bring down the TDS ( Total dissolvable solids )from water by the process of OSMOSIS
Ultra Violet System
⇒ To kill the microbiological growth from the RO water with the help of UV light
⇒ To add ozone to the RO water and improve its taste
Capacity Or R.O.Plant Available
⇒ 500LTR/Hour to 50000LTR/Hour
1) Adopts RO membrane, which can remove 99.7% inorganic salt, heavy metal ion and completely get rid of colloid, microbiology organic materials, germ, protozoa, pathogens, bacteria, inorganic chemical and so on.
2) No need to add any chemicals, stable pure water quality, and no pollution drained, low produce cost.
3) Equipped with pretreatment system, such as active carbon absorption filter and refined quartz sand filter
4) 304 stainless steel rack and pipe accessories connection.
5) Equipped with auto pressure protection system and on -line monitor.
6) Automatically and manually wash RO membrane. Also the design of washing the RO membrane is by chemical solution (citric acid or sodium hydroxide optional)
1. Water treatment system includes silica and filter, active carbon filter, sodium ion exchanger, Ozone generator and UV Sterilizer, RO machine (If mineral water, use hollow fiber filter). All these machines made by stainless steel food stage.
2. This water treatment plants are used to treat the water from lake, spring, ground water and so on.
3. After treatment, the water can be drinked.
4. The treated water can be used in drinking water filling line, pure water filling line and mineral water filling line.
5. It is the ideal equipment to filter and disinfect water.
6. This water treatment plant manufactured by our factory is of high quality and low price. It is easy to operate and maintanence
PACKING AND SHIPPING
|Before pay deposit||Quotation send--order confirm --Proforma Invoice and contract for your esteemed company|
|Quotation send--order confirm --Proforma Invoice and contract for your esteemed company||Pay 30% as deposit by T/T -Check the bottle mould --Send the prefrom sample----Machine will work first in our company and using your preform sample|
|After pay deposit||Take some videos about machine running and working or your esteemed company come our company see it --the balance 70% payment will be cleared before shipment-- After machine arrive in your company , our engineer will installation in your company untill machine can work successfully and stably.|